The stationery standards, which include the use of the logotype and signatures, are an essential part of the Rutgers Visual Identity System and are to be used by all units within the university. Refer to the Rutgers Visual Identity Manual for stationery guidelines.
Order Custom Printed Stationery
University Procurement Services has contracted with Dupli Envelope & Graphics to serve as Rutgers’ preferred vendor for stationery products. Stationery items can be ordered electronically through the RIAS Exchange website. A NetID is needed to log into the stationery page. If you do not have access to this site, you will need to contact your business manager for assistance. Ordering these products through Dupli ensures that university stationery adheres to Rutgers' visual identity standards. For assistance with your order, contact Maria Homer at 800-724-2477, ext. 7252 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For other inquiries, contact the visual identity project manager.
When using the Dupli Online Print Center remember:
- Do not use acronyms or abbreviations. Spell it out.
- Do not use symbols such as "&."
- Do not include "http://" or "/index.html" to your website URL.
- You may create an order, save it, and complete it at a later date. This may be helpful if you don't have all your information.
- Be sure to proofread your order for misspellings and formatting errors BEFORE you submit the order. The way you submit your order, is the way your order will print.
Legacy UMDNJ units may order stationery items from Dupli Envelope & Graphics through MarketPlace. The Dupli punch-out is listed under Office & Computers, Furniture, Books.
Students and student groups may purchase business cards from Dupli online by using a personal credit card. Click here for instructions on how to order your business cards.
- Examples of custom printed stationery layouts are available.
Download Desktop Letterhead
When desktop letterhead suits your needs, download the available templates at the Download Zone. The Microsoft Word .docx files are available with a variety of university graphics:
- Rutgers logotype (Arial or Formata BQ fonts)
- Rutgers chancellor-level signature (Arial font)
- Rutgers clinical practice signature (Arial font)
Select the template with the appropriate graphic and follow the easy instructions for customizing the letterhead. If you have questions or need help, contact the visual identity project manager.
Customize Your Desktop Letterhead
While the content should be customized to your needs, the letterhead font, layout, and positioning must not be modified in any way. The templates were created to match printed stationery and to adhere to the standards of the Rutgers Visual Identity System, as outlined in the Rutgers Visual Identity Manual.